Saturday, October 25, 2014

Let's Get Reacquainted

Hey there world, Brian here reporting from my laptop here in Washington, D.C. as the 'man on the street' as it were. As I enjoy my burger, I wanted to start my blog back up and really get serious about sharing with those that enjoy my music and can find some use out of the things I like to talk about.

I want my page here to be a source of humor, inspiration, entertainment and knowledge for you. My posts will range from original music releases to useful pdf files to great links and other content from around the internet. If we've never met, below are a few links where you can find me playing online and my separate artist pages on the web.

Currently I am the saxophonist of Reggie Payne w/ TRIBE Inc. the premiere Modern Fusion band and I encourage  you to check out what we've got going on.

'Lieye' composed by Reginald Payne (Bass) 


No comments:

Post a Comment