Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Developments

 So much is going on, and I'm super excited about all of these new developments. Firstly, I am the saxophonist in the jazz fusion group Tribe Inc. and we have been fortunate enough to get the opportunity to play at The Enterprise Theatre and Jazz Lounge every Saturday from 9-11pm. We'll be playing 2 sets of originals and more popular tunes as well. You can get a chance to hear some of the songs from our upcoming album 'Road to Destiny' like my compostion 'Trifecta'.

Electronic Press Kit

I have high hopes for the venue and it has a lot of promise in the blossoming U St./Georgia Ave. area of NW DC. Secondly, practicing for this album has been a great experience. I feel a lot of growth in a quick amount of time, but there is still a long way to go. But isn't there always? As I procure more tools I hope to better document the project but this blog should do something to satiate ya. Thanks as always for staying tuned and I hope you continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment